[governance] Does ICANN protect multistakeholderism?

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Sun Oct 13 12:35:36 EDT 2013

Update:

> The draft of our report will be coming out in the next few weeks, though pre-drafts are already floating on the discussion  list

I was just told off-list that the docs aren't actually there.  I beleive they should be.

The email is archived as I mentioned, but we seem to have scrubbed the docs from the list.  I do not think this is as it should be, and have start looking into it.

The latest working draft can be found at: <https://community.icann.org/display/ATRT2/Templates+for+Assessment+of+Implementation+and+for+New+Recommendations>

As I say though it is only a few weeks until release.

avri