[governance] "technical community fails at multistakeholderism". really?

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Wed Oct 9 09:53:15 EDT 2013

Not very clear at all, sorry. It seems people were a bit afraid to go
further and ended up suggesting the messenger might be the culprit.

Especially in a short, concise statement like that, and issuing a
statement with such a big hat on, you guys should have paid more
attention to this, sorry again.

[]s fraternos

--c.a.