[governance] Inter-stakeholder issues in a multi-stakeholder environment

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:51:27 EST 2013

Dear All,

Thinking in line with Deirde "honest Broker" and Mawaki on "we will need
IGC to stop being _mainly_ a discussion list for the sake of discussion and
to be reorganized around tasks, focusing on working on specific outputs or
drafting inputs to a policy process, etc".

Hope this is food for thoughts.
.

Sonigitu Ekpe

Mobile +234 805 0232 469    Office + 234 802 751 0179
 "LIFE is all about love and thanksgiving"