[governance] HLLM in London - CS reps

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat Nov 30 07:03:39 EST 2013

Thanks a lot Ian!!!

Having participated in this process only during part of the time (until
my resignation as IGC co-coordinator) I am very happy to see that a
result has been reached which I can wholeheartedly support both
personally and as being well aligned with what I understand of IGC's
perspective as a group.

Greetings,
Norbert