[governance] Re: [bestbits] Formation of a joint steering Committee - as received

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Fri Nov 29 07:25:19 EST 2013

To avoid confusion, can we maybe rename the Joint Steering Committee into
the Joint Coordination Committee? Seems to fit more closely with its
purpose.

And I agree that in the future it would be good if we could use a Joint Nom
Com procedure of the kind earlier suggested by Norbert - though I recognise
that timelines madie it impossible to do so in this occasion.

Best,
Anja

Thoug

Dr. Anja Kovacs