[governance] HLLMs

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:09:34 EST 2013

Yes this is why we have deliberately been slow in calling for volunteers and nominees to wait for clarification on what the scope of the Panels or Committees are so that when we do send out the appropriate calls, it is crystal clear to everyone what the scope is so that people can determine whether or not they wish to engage or participate.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad