[governance] HLLMs

Joana Varon joana at varonferraz.com
Thu Nov 28 08:51:52 EST 2013

Hi Ian,

They are different.

One is the  High-Level Multistakeholder Committee: Responsible for
conducting the political articulation and fostering the involvement of the
international community. To be formed, as far as I know.

The other is the Panel on the Future of Global Internet Cooperation, which
will meet in London by Dec 12 and 13 and had its members chosen by ICANN,
with the goal to produce a report.

Best

Joana