[governance] Request to reconsider

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 20:28:17 EST 2013

Hello Norbert,

I understand how you are feeling now, please kindly flush the pains behind.

When the going looks tough, success is by the side. Go grab this success to
place your name on the "Golden Plaque" of IGC.

You should reconsider and lead us to the Promise Field.

My great fellow accept our offer and esteemed regards.

Sonigitu Ekpe Aji :-@ SEA

"Life becomes more meaningful; when we think of others, positively."

+234 8027510179