[governance] UPDATE: MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names) URGENT

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 06:29:36 EST 2013

Dear Ms Salanieta, (the IGC CS Coordinator) and Dear Mr Ian Peter (IGC Nomcom Chair).

With reference to objection about seeking support from different communities, this is to confirm you that I have WITHDRAW from Best Bits & Diplo Community consideration.

I already have updated about Best Bits, while about the Diplo Internet Governance Blog, I have modified the profile submitted on Diplo blog according to your advise. However, Diplo Survey Poll has been generated and technically it is not possible for me to remove my name.

I have added Ms Virginia Paque, if she can help me in removing my name from the "Diplo Community Survey Poll for 2014 IGF MAG".

I hope that this will help in rectification of unnecessary objection about honesty & sincerity of a candidate.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah