[governance] UPDATE: MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names) URGENT

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 02:58:32 EST 2013

Dear All Fellows at IGC CS.

With reference to my self nomination at Diplo Internet Governance Blog, I would require your support for the endorsement to my slef-nomination for IGC CS as well as on Diplo Internet Governance Blog.

I also have updated my profile on Diplo Internet Governance Online Blog.
url http://www.diplointernetgovernance.org/profiles/blogs/nomination-for-igf-mag-2014.

Please read the Diplo post about the 2014 MAG endorsement process.

As per Diplo community recommendations (endorsements) will be calculated using the following criteria:

40% - results of poll   Click here to take the survey.
20% - experience in IG global policy processes, including efforts such as APC, IGC, Diplo discussions, regional work and other work. Please describe these activities in your post
10% - representation from least developed countries
10% - representation from small island states
10% - representation from countries never before represented on the MAG
10% - gender (to support gender balance and more women on the MAG)

Initially candidate nominees for IGF MAG would require community support reflection through a Survey/Poll Click here to take the survey.
So, would you like to spare few minutes to submit your preference about candidates through this Survey Click here to take the survey.

Thanking you and Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
Member Internet Governance Caucus and Best Bits
Founding President IGF Pakistan
NCUC Member (since 2009)
ICANN Fellowship (ICANN 36th Seoul Meeting - 2009)