[governance] Global governance and global IG

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Sat Nov 23 04:05:17 EST 2013

 +1 for me Dear Guru I support your view, parallelling both global events, the IGF and the CC process. I'd even like to extend the parallel to the whole WSIS. But for taking a courageous decision such as that of our friend organizations in the framework of the CC Global Conference, CS needs at least to debate in its plenary. However, since some years we never had a plenary meeting during the "WSIS Fora". IMO, this is why the whole WSIS process is faltering and unproductive, except for shows and self-commending of some people. Best Jean-Louis Fullsack Message du 22/11/13 19:14

governance at lists.igcaucus.org