[governance] Networkworld: ICANN Sets Up A Coalition to address new Internet governance challenges

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Nov 20 18:48:58 EST 2013

Sure, I am entirely open to the idea that organizations you fund must have as broad an overall profile as possible. Just doesn't make as much sense to fund those that are actively hostile to your interests.  Especially where, unlike bitnet, the organizations in question are purely policy oriented with no actual product or deliverable than the contents of assorted PDF and PPT files

--srs (iPad)