[governance] Update on Candidates for MAG Nominees [1 More Day to Go] URGENT

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ekenyanito at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 06:22:10 EST 2013

I also support Nnena's candidature for MAG Position. She will surely
represent CS very well.

Best regards from Kenya,
Ephraim Percy Kenyanito.

*Author | Researcher | Humanitarian|*

*Website:*http://about.me/ekenyanito

*Twitter:* @ekenyanito

*Skype:* ekenyanito

*Phone:* (+254)-786-19-19-30/ (+254)-751-804-120

*“Nurture your mind with great thoughts for you will never go higher than
you think.” - Benjamin Disraeli*