[governance] Update on Candidates for MAG Nominees

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 05:31:39 EST 2013

It is critical that some of our MAG colleagues are kept in there and
not rotated. I don't know if we noted it or not but there are private
sector MAG members continuously on the MAG and have never been rotated
off. This is one of the objections that should be raised loudly.

I support Anriette's comment. In fact, we should also forward the
names of IGC MAG members already on the MAG and a statement that
reinforces and endorses that these members continue from IGC.

 Best

Fouad

Regards.
Fouad Bajwa