[governance] Update on Candidates for MAG Nominees

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Nov 17 14:28:48 EST 2013

Just a quick note and update -

within 24 hours we will be posting on IGC list the selection criteria to be used by the Nomcom for this years MAG nominations.  Nominees or their nominators will be given an opportunity to provide statements to the MAG in support of their nomination providing background relevant to the nomination.

We will at the same time provide a list of nominations received to date, plus the opportunity for late nominations over the next couple of days. This will be short because of our very tight deadlines.

More to come within a day.

Ian Peter
(non voting Nomcom chair)