[governance] DMP} Proposed letter on role of Brazil liaisons

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Sat Nov 16 05:11:23 EST 2013

This is a mistake. Brazil wishes a decision-making event, at a minimum capable of meaningful, concrete recommendations, at a mininum to try to set a sort of universal framework of principles for the Internet. Those who wish to reduce it to a re-edition of the IGF toothless dialogues (incidentally, also a UN mistake -- read the 12 items of the IGF mandate in the Tunis Agenda) are in for a surprise.

If it will work, well, it is another story.

--c.a.

C. A. Afonso