[governance] Update on Candidates for MAG Nominees [7 more hours to Go] URGENT

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 22:52:44 EST 2013

Dear All,

Many thanks to those who have boldly put their names forward for the IGC
MAG Nominees. We would like to urge those of you who are still double
minded, to sieze the moment and take advantage of the remaining 7 hours to
put forward a name for the list of IGC MAG Nominees. For those nominating,
please get the consent of those you are nominating to ensure a seamless
process.

Can some more women put their names forward. I love our men but we also
need to have some women in the mix - please! By the way coordinators don't
have a say in the selection as this will be purely a selection by the
NomCom.

This is an update of the names received so far.

Volunteers for MAG [as many as possible so the selection  can be diverse
and wide] Feel free to nominate people.

   1.

   Asif Kabani
   2.

   Rudi Vansnick
   3.

   Sonigitu Ekpe
   4.

   Imran Ahmed Shah
   5.

   Fouad Bajwa
   6.

   Katim S Touray
   7.

   Stuart Hamilton
   8.

   Mawaki Chango
   9.

   Nnenna Nwakanma

Note: Vincent Solomon and Carlos Vera Quintana volunteered but awaiting
clarification as to what specifically they are volunteering for NomCom or
MAG

Kind Regards,
Sala