[governance] Re: great picture from Brazil for blog posts

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 00:19:26 EST 2013

Hello Carolina,
We are always together and stay together as God lends us life. You can
count on us.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*
*REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE at FRICA/RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC COORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC*

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr