[governance] my views and short report -- UNWGEC

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 17:46:18 EST 2013

Thank you Joy for sharing your summary with us. This is very useful. I
would invite all IGC subscribers to read Carlos, Joy and Avri's posts of
the WGEC as it is very useful.

The #WGEC on Twitter that was used during the meeting will also show the
trail of discussions and thoughts. Joy I am wondering about the possibility
of a Webinar where those of you who attended the WGEC can form a Panel
either through a Webinar or a Google Hangout where you can talk about the
recent WGEC meeting and take questions from us.

If someone from the IGC would like to volunteer to look into this, it would
be useful.

Kind Regards,
Sala