[governance] Fwd: I* Organizations 1net consultations on the future of Internet Governance

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 06:22:32 EST 2013

>From elsewhere

 Snipped

The various I* Organizations have joined forces to work on a project
entitled 1net. The project is hosting a free and open online forum
about the future of Internet governance. The project has a dedicated
website online at http://www.1net.org/content/en, and has a Twitter
feed at https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=1netorg.

Snipped

--