[governance] UPDATE: MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names) URGENT 4 Days to Go

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 13:38:37 EST 2013

Please add my name to serve on NomCom..would be an honor to serve.
regards

Shaila Rao Mistry

President
StemInstitute
Transforming Ideals into Action

President
JAYCOMMI
Input Technology With A Human Touch

www.jaycopanels.com
Tel: 951 738 2000

MWOSB

The journey begins sooner than you anticipate !
..................... the renaissance of composure !