[governance] I volunteered MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names)

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Nov 11 05:20:50 EST 2013

On 11/11/13 08:35, jfcallo at ciencitec.com wrote:
> Greetings, please accept my postulation volunteered for the NomCom

I can only assume that the masters of the black box don't want me on the
MAG, judging how many times I've been nominated and passed over.  This
may indicate that I can do more good outside the MAG than inside (to
paraphase Groucho Marx, I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would
accept me as a member).  So I will put myself forward for the nomcom
this year instead.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge
hub | http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational
<http://www.facebook.com/consumersinternational>

Read our email confidentiality notice
<http://www.consumersinternational.org/email-confidentiality>. Don't
print this email unless necessary.

*WARNING*: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly
recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For
instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.