[governance] RE: [IRPCoalition] DISCLOSURE REQUEST Re: Funding Available for Strengthening Civil Society...

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Sun Nov 10 12:02:21 EST 2013

At 15:54 10/11/2013, Milton L Mueller wrote:
>Norbert, you need to reply to this. Is there a consistent disclosure
>standard regarding government funding, or only one that singles out
>US government agencies?

As a first step, I suggest that we consider the countries whose
government has itself declared that the behaviour of some of its
agencies was illegal. In a second step every Civil Society Member
whose T&L is paid by a (a) stakeholder(s) from a non-Civil Society
stakeholder group. MSism is not supposed to be interstakeholderism.
jfc