[governance] UPDATE: MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names) URGENT 5 Days to Go

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 02:15:40 EST 2013

Dear All,

The NomCom process can be found here: http://igcaucus.org/nomcom-process
Due to the tight deadline we have, we apologise in advance for the
frequency of the emails on this subject but it is necessary.

Even if you do not wish to be selected, your input is valuable and you can
play an active role in seeking out appropriate candidates for either the
NomCom or MAG. The role of the NomCom is important because out of the 25,
only 5 will be randomly selected to identify our nominees for the MAG
selection.

Volunteers for MAG NomCom [25 Volunteers needed]

   1.

   Adam Peake
   2.

   Ian Peter
   3.

   Kossi Amessinou
   4.

   Angela Daly
   5.

   Jeremy Hunsinger

[We need 20 more to volunteer for the NomCom]

Volunteers for MAG [as many as possible so the selection  can be diverse
and wide] Feel free to nominate people.

   1.

   Asif Kabani
   2.