[governance] UPDATE: MAG NomCom and MAG nominees (Call for names) URGENT

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 21:11:14 EST 2013

Further to the call for volunteers for NomCom to select the MAG, here is an
update:

*Volunteers for MAG NomCom* [25 Volunteers needed]

   1. Adame Peake
   2. Ian Peter
   3. Kossi Amessinou

*[We need 22 more to volunteer for the NomCom]*

*Volunteers for MAG [as many as possible so the selection  can be diverse
and wide] Feel free to nominate people.*

   1. Asif Kabani
   2. Rudi Vansnick