[governance] two spacial invitations for ICANN MEETING

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Wed Nov 6 12:51:46 EST 2013

 To the WOMEN in this list:

 1) DNS WOMEN BREAKFAST - will be at CATALINA room - Monday 18th - from
7:00AM till 8:30AM

2)LAC SPACE at ICANN MEETINGS - this will be our first event-  Monday -
SAN TELMO ROOM - from 10:30AM till NOOM. Focus on bringing more business
to ICANN meetings. Join us!

 Best,

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados