[governance] EDRi publication on net neutrality

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Nov 6 11:17:18 EST 2013

At 15:22 06/11/2013, Norbert Bollow wrote:
>EDRi has just published a paper on net neutrality:
>http://www.edri.org/files/paper08_netneutrality.pdf

I am ready to pay $ 15/m more for an NSA proof internet service.
The first question is what are the Internet networks we are talking about?
One cannot otherwise technically define what a neutral internet is.

The network of networks is not a monolith depending on the US, nor
built on a geographical zones bases depending on Govs. It is built to
permit best QoS resulting from separately managed versions of the
existing internet space. Political net neutrality is a way to retain
monopoly even when competittion makes technical net neutrality possible.

jfc