[governance] Potential IGC letter to US gov (was Re: NET NEUTRALITY AND MORE)

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Wed May 29 03:46:06 EDT 2013

Ah, you want a date? Social Sciences are notoriously difficult to
periodise, particularly because of the second law of dialects.

But I have replied. Personally I was a late bloomer on realising this
undemocratic core. I would say WSIS. But this is personal rather than an
analytic. Kinda like a cow waking up one day realising it has been
eating grass.

Yes I am sure you have to be careful about any intimation about the
illegitimacy of the current regime, and was not imputing it to you. I
will try to be more careful.

I should know as I have gotten to know Hegemonic Civil Society on this
list and their sensitivities rather well. I was merely pointing out that
evolution and dynamics of systems are complex and messy. Hope this helps.

BTW nice to see the alternate line of inquiry that this is US invested
resources. Seems more rational than what single rooters put up, so
perhaps these arguments can be made with more decorum than those were...