[governance] Potential IGC letter to US gov (was Re: NET NEUTRALITY AND MORE)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue May 28 19:41:18 EDT 2013

Riaz, I find it a bit strange that you say decisions get taken without adequate representation, but please correct me if I am wrong, how many ICANN meetings have you attended and/or used their other participation mechanisms?  If the answer is none, then how do you then argue no representation?

--srs (iPad)