[governance] NET NEUTRALITY AND MORE

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue May 28 11:13:47 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 28 May 2013 07:28 PM, Roland Perry wrote:
> In message <D48B7CB2-B0FB-475E-8D7B-9E6887A232BF at ella.com>, at
> 14:39:54 on Tue, 28 May 2013, Avri Doria <avri at ella.com> writes
>
>> I think we need unpack the term Net Neutrality and actually agree on
>> what we are talking about.
>
> That would be useful.

I dont think there is any greater confusion about the meaning of the NN
term that almost any subject of social legislation... NN regulation is
enshrined in the law of a few countries, and can not really be unclear
about what NN is. I am ready to take NN in the meaning in which US
regulatory provisions take it. It is rather well defined there (a
different matter that they decided not to extend NN regulation to
wireless networks.)

parminder