[governance] NomCom for the Appeals Team: Update

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Thu May 23 05:54:18 EDT 2013

I propose Izumi as non-voting chiar, based on his years of experience with
IG community.

Wishing him all the best.

*Asif Kabani, MBA*
*
*
*Connect @*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif>
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani>

*Before you print - Think about the** **ENVIRONMENT*