[governance] Industrial Progress, revisited…

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Sat May 18 17:17:15 EDT 2013

On May 18, 2013 9:05 PM, "McTim" <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

> We don't vote in MS processes,

Who is the "we" here? And is this your opinion of what multi-stakeholder
processes do and don't, or does this come from some kind of shared
definition of the concept?

> hopefully co-conspirators in disintermediating democracy from
> "representatives" who don't necessarily always "represent" their
> constituents.

What does "disintermediating democracy" mean in practice, and who gets to
decide whether a "representative" is actually representing his/her
constituents or not?

Best,

Andrea