[governance] Associated Press condemns US telephone record seizure

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri May 17 08:22:18 EDT 2013

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron [17/05/13 14:16 +0200]:
>But what is frightful is that we are sought trying to see the US
>replace the defunct Soviet Union in clamping on rights as enacted by
>the Bush Administration and currently being executed by the Obama's.

But equally we seem to be seeing that the removal of gaddafi was a murder
plot because he "created an arab alternative to the IMF"?

Nobody at all is holding a brief for the USA here, or for any other
country, but turning this discussion back to internet governance might be a
welcome move for all concerned.

thanks
suresh