[governance] Associated Press condemns US telephone record seizure

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Tue May 14 23:38:28 EDT 2013

Anyone standing yet? I assumed the US of A to be a country that has great
respect for the Bill of Rights - afterall it's oft cited as the cause of
every major riot, civil war, external military campaign - "need to enforce
Human Rights as per the Bill of Rights" - coincidentally 22 hours ago I was
just arguing with my sister (she's in the US) about this very point :)

-C