[governance] APPROVED: Statement on WTPF

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon May 13 11:01:36 EDT 2013

[with IGC coordinator hat on]

In view of the urgency of this matter (WTPF is after all starting
tomorrow), the co-coordinators have decided to call consensus on
the proposal for IGC endorsement of this statement.

In view of the absence of objections to the statement, and the fact
that it has been before the IGC for more than 48 hours with a formal
("with hat on") call to voice any objections, we conclude that the
conditions are satisfied to find that the statement has the support of
the IGC.

Greetings,
Norbert

Norbert Bollow <nb at bollow.ch> wrote on Fri, 10 May 2013