[governance] advisors added to WG on enhanced cooperation?

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sat May 11 08:58:37 EDT 2013

William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

> But it'd also be nice
> if there was a letter  to Peter from the coordinators on behalf of
> the IGC saying we believe the meeting should be open to silent
> observers generally (it's unlikely there'd be an unmanageable
> flood).  Even better if such a letter was coordinated with other CS
> coalitions, or even other stakeholder groups.  Then he'd have
> something to reference when raising the issue with WG
> members—preferably in advance of the meeting.  Any reason we can't do
> this?

Since at least so far, no-one has spoken out against writing such a
letter, I think it's likely that such a letter should reach consensus
or at least rough consensus. So I think that there's no reason at all
not to do this.

Hence I'd suggest that this just needs someone to go ahead and start
drafting it...

*Looking around for volunteers*

Greetings,
Norbert

--
Recommendations for effective and contructive participation in IGC:
1. Respond to the content of assertions and arguments, not to the person