[governance] advisors added to WG on enhanced cooperation?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri May 10 09:40:15 EDT 2013

Hearing rumors that "advisors" are being appointed to the CSTD working
group on enhanced cooperation.

We go through hoops to have people appointed, rip ourselves (and
others) apart over the process, and then it seems there might be an
unaccountable back-door.

I am sure well intentioned, but I think a really bad idea.  Could our
members on the WG find out the truth to this rumor.  Before the group
meets.  And if turns out to be correct I hope we'll ask that the
practice is stopped.

Thanks,

Adam