AW: [governance] IGF information

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu May 9 05:36:27 EDT 2013

Thanks Nnenna for pushing this further forward.

I will be there from Monday to Friday as IEG Member. I will ask the German delegation (or EU) t help with a meeting room  so that we can continue the "Dubai procedure". For me it is unclear whether non-sector members (including IEG members) have a right to speak. Anyhow, we should try to push that the "Deborah and Friends Paper" (DAFP) becomes part of the negotiations for the final version of the opinions.

And thanks for the update for IGFs in Africa. The European IGF EURODIG is scheduled for June 29/21 in Lisbon/Portugal.

wolfgang