[governance] CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 19:32:14 EDT 2013

I agree that CS reps should request that CSTD WG adopt openness as a working method.
But folks need to get to the first meeting. After that, then a first appraisal can be done and

contributions to working methods can begin.

On publishing processes of members' selection to the CSTD WG itself, I am a bit surprised that this is yet to go down with some of us..

I will say to let go..

All the best

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications | Technology and Events | for Development
Cote d'Ivoire (+225)| Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471 |Mob. 07416820
Ghana: +233 249561345| Nigeria: +234 8101887065| http://www.nnenna.org
nnenna at nnenna.org| @nnenna | Skype - nnenna75 | nnennaorg.blogspot.com