[governance] [Should the IGC support Formal Objection by EFF?] #DRM in HTML5

Catherine Roy ecrire at catherine-roy.net
Fri May 31 20:47:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am not familiar with how this group normally does this kind of thing
so forgive me if this question is not appropriate but : does the CSIGC
do press releases ? If so, I would recommend that in lieu of a letter,
which supposes signatories (sp?) while a press release can have the same
content but need only cite a source.

Best,

Catherine

--