[governance] Fwd: Final composition of the CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Mar 26 23:25:26 EDT 2013

So the question remains - why does IT4Change keep trying to shortchange the
technical and academic community by

1. Claiming that it is not part of civil society

2. Questioning the credentials of those who identify / are identified as
members of that community?

Surely it is time 4 a change in ITs attitude?

McTim [26/03/13 23:22 -0400]: