[governance] IPW / United States Chided As TRIPS Scofflaw At WTO

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Mar 26 18:11:00 EDT 2013

For the status quoists as you call them this shows that WTO / trips are a double edged sword, easily capable of being used by small nations against larger ones, and there are teeth to this agreement that any country ignores at its peril.

As for the ICANN clearinghouse, that does appear to be a routine due diligence process and my inclination would be to wait and watch before passing judgement.

--srs (iPad)