[governance] WS1 submitted

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun Mar 24 14:29:21 EDT 2013

[with IGC coordinator hat on]

Dear all

FYI, the preliminary workshop proposal for workshop 1 has been
submitted. (Ian has done this on behalf of the IGC.)

Greetings,
Norbert

P.S. If further IGC members and/or other civil society people are
interested in joining one or both of our mailing list for sharing and
discussing thoughts related to the IGC workshop plans, for the purpose
of feeding your ideas and/or concerns into the workshop planning
processes, as Sala wrote you can simply let coordinators at igcaucus.org
know and we'll add you.