[governance] Tallin Manual - a Cyber Warfare convention?

Diego Rafael Canabarro diegocanabarro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:12:06 EDT 2013

Just to add to that, I attach you one of the best articles in my humble
opinion. Mostly, because it is one of the few that enters the
technicalities of cyberspace to show how disguised are responses to cyber
things.

There's also one thing that pisses me off.
When China allegedly hacks the US, that's evil. When the US performs
actions against countries in the Middle East, it is part of the good old
salvation!

It is interesting to observe some commentators: the difference between the
two countries would be that "the US only targets military facilities, and
the bloody Chinese target civilian and military systems without
distinction." Evidence for that? Private sector reports and public
officials speeches.