[governance] A workshop on Nnenna's questions? (was Re: Blogpost:...)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Mar 22 05:55:25 EDT 2013

How should these questions be taken forward?

With the deadline extension, there would be time to quickly put
together a workshop proposal on these matters in addition to the
much more narrowly scoped workshop proposal that we have already
decided on.

I think that the questions are certainly important enough to
justify that.

Greetings,
Norbert