[governance] RESULTS [Call for Consensus on Workshop Proposals]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:40:36 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Given the short deadline, we would like to thank each and everyone of you
for participating.

Following discussions on the list in relation to Workshop Proposals, two
Draft Proposals was put to the IGC and a call for consensus issued
accompanied by reminders. These Draft Proposals are attached.

Noting that the Proposals are still in their Draft form and that where
there are joint proposals, the form in which the proposals appear *is very
likely to change* and face improvements. We also note the comments in
relation to modification - we will be consolidating all feedback in the
near future.

We thank those of you who have contributed to the discussions and are
noting all comments and suggestions. To summarise, when we put the Workshop
Proposals to the IGC and sought a Call for Consensus, we received the
following response:-
*
27 people participated in the Call for Consensus.
*
* Workshop Proposal 1*
26 people agreed with the proposal
1 person disagreed with the proposal

*Coordinators Summation: CONSENSUS IN FAVOUR*

*Workshop Proposal 2*
21 people agreed with the proposal
3 people disagreed with the proposal
3 people abstained from commenting
*
Coordinators Summation: ROUGH CONSENSUS IN FAVOUR*

For a detailed Summary of the Results, please see the Table below:

Subscribers of IGC

Workshop Proposal 1

Workshop Proposal 2

1.

McTim

-1

+1

2.

Ian Peter

+1

+1

3.

Sarah Kiden

+1

4.

Ginger Paque

+1

+1

5.

Avri Doria

+1

-1

6.

Nnenna

+1

+1

7.

Michael Gurstein

+1

+1

8.

Jose Felix Arias Ynche

+1

9.

Suresh Ramasubramanium

+1

+1

10.

Tapani Tarvainen

+1

+1

11.

Fouad Bajwa

+1

+1

12.

Norbert Bollow

+1

+1

13.

Anja Kovacs

+1

+1

14.

William Drake

+1

-1

15.

Adam Peake

+1

-1

16.

Oksana Prykhodko

+1

+1

17.

Parminder

+1

+1

18.

Walid Al Saqaf

+1

+1

19.

Thomas Lowenhaupt

+1

+1

20.

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro

+1

+1

21.

Shala Mistry

+1

+1

22.

Guru

+1

+1

23.

Izumi Aizu

+1

+1

24.

Boudouin Schombe

+1

25.

Sonigitu Ekpe

+1

+1

26.

Vanda Scartezini

+1

+1

27.

Kerry Brown

+1

+1

We thank everyone for your input.

Yours sincerely,

Norbert Bollow and Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro
*Coordinators*