[governance] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] RFC 6852 considered appeal

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Mar 20 02:02:01 EDT 2013

RFC 6852 (concern re. business/market focused view of Internet
standards) was discussed at the time we were trying to drag together a
contribution for the February IGF consultation.

Important issue for some, but I think discussion was left with the
suggestion that it might make a good subject for a workshop.

Adam