[governance] Call for Consensus [Draft Workshop Proposals]

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:53:20 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Though you have my support for both proposals but they need more work
and carry very generic titles. In the first workshop proposal, its
very open ended. This is bound to be merged with something else.

In the second proposal, there is significant work from APC about
Spectrum for Development and this proposal should be revisited to be
more focused because there is  a possibility that it will be either
merged around with something about the history of the Internet etc or
something. Should I have been on the MAG, I would have had to push
these two proposals into mergers.

+ 1 Workshop Proposal 1 - Reform topic to be more focused. Work with
proposed partners to improve the working title - You may want to
explore Multistakeholderism and the evolution of Internet Principles
or something

+ 1 Workshop Proposal 2 - The history of Telecomes, reforms, de
regularization, spectrum for development, impacts on the future can
come into making this more focused.

Best

Fouad