[governance] Call for Consensus [Draft Workshop Proposals]

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Mar 19 22:10:00 EDT 2013

In that case I will support it.

The goal i hope for here is to bring a much larger number of organizations to the table to iron out differences over the coming months so that what we see in Bali is joint declarations of specific common grounds for consensus and enhanced cooperation, with commitments from different stakeholder groups that say we are cooperating in such and such a manner and are now sharing results and a way forward.

--srs (iPad)