[governance] Call for Consensus [Draft Workshop Proposals]

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 19 19:51:32 EDT 2013

+1 Workshop 1. Hopefully we will begin discussions in this space and consolidate with other groups @wkshop
+1 Workshop 2. I was in Dubai for WCIT and I confirm that a whole bunch of "CS" people a treating the issue from the "blind men and  the elephant" perspective

Best regards

Nnenna

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications | Technology and Events | for Development
Cote d'Ivoire (+225)| Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471 |Mob. 07416820
Ghana: +233 249561345| Nigeria: +234 8101887065| http://www.nnenna.org
nnenna at nnenna.org| @nnenna | Skype - nnenna75 | nnennaorg.blogspot.com